The Benefits of Commercial Roll-Up Doors
Roll-up doors are a sturdy solution for sealing your bays, loading docks and exterior openings. They’re ideal for any business looking to increase security without sacrificing performance or appearance. Commercial rolling doors are made from steel or aluminum — stronger than wood or fiberglass — and can be coated for preventing corrosion. Installing commercial rolling doors adds safety and security, contributing to insurance discounts and reduced monthly expenses along with:
- Enhanced security: Rolling doors are an active theft deterrent, with modern opening systems designed for stopping thieves in their tracks. High-security roll-up doors can add safety to any business or facility, protecting employees from harm and preserving goods from theft.
- Optional insulation: Rolling commercial doors are available with insulation, helping improve climate control and reduce energy expenses. Insulation prevents heat transfer in and out, making it easier to heat or cool a business.
- Quiet operation: These doors are ideal for businesses and facilities located next to busy roads and loud areas. Commercial roll-up doors stop noise transfer in both directions, keeping exterior noises out and preventing workshops and other noisy businesses from affecting their neighbors.
- Extreme protection models available: For advanced protection from the elements, we offer roll-up doors built for withstanding fire, tornadoes, hurricanes and more. If you need something custom built or require help choosing which product is right for you, you can get help from our architectural team.
- High-performance models available: Employees open doors dozens of times per day. Increase productivity and reduce labor costs with commercial rolling garage doors. They move at the speed of business, reaching opening and closing speeds up to two feet per second.
- Greater longevity: Today’s roll-up doors are made of durable metals and built to withstand years of weather and wear. Our line of commercial rolling doors includes options suitable for virtually any climate, offering long-term protection for business and industrial applications.
Architectural Design Support
Need assistance choosing a closure for your opening? Contact our Architectural Design Support or check out our Architect Portal for on-demand tools. We offer a range of services to help you find the right roll-up doors for any project. You can also access BIM objects, download specs and use our self-service drawing tool. Our team of specialists can help you at any stage of the design process or even with custom designs. Contact them at (800) 233-8366.
Order Commercial Roll-Up Doors Today
Our commercial garage doors are suited for the hard use of a loading dock and attractive for protecting a retail storefront. Impress customers and match business branding with customized doors available in a range of finishes, including 189 RAL colors. For additional inspiration, view our completed projects in photo and video galleries complete with specs and details.
At Cornell, we operate an international network of more than 700 dealers, which means we can deliver the products you need — when and where you need them. Send us a message today for a fast quote on doors for your business or building.